The source code is released under GPL v3.0 license. Impossible! is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
Impossible! is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
Whichever method you wish to follow (installing OCaml and libraries by yourself or GODI) this is what you need:
- OCaml compiler distribution
- OCaml Batteries Included library
- Menhir parser
- OMake build system Once you have everything, download the sources and simply compile by executing omake in terminal. If you are a Windows user you can try doing everything under the Cygwin environment but it won't be easy (as far as I know it shuold work also under MinGW).
Available versions (build 65):
- Source code - download
- Mac OS X binary x64 - download
- Linux (Ubuntu) binary x64 - download
Windows binary (requires 2 DLLs)
(not ready yet, say thanks to M$!)
NOTE: I just discovered that the library Batteries relies on Camomile which is an Unicode library and this latter one needs some configuration files which must be provided manually if you are not compiling but just using the executable.
Make sure to download them HERE and extract so that .mar files are in /usr/godi/share/camomile/database.